From my kitchen to yours

From my kitchen to yours

Saturday, October 15, 2011

JUST LOVE AND ME ....

When I think of you , my heart breaks into a smile ...
And it reaches my lips and my eyes ...
You make me happy..
You do ..
I don't know why ..
But even if we talk a while ..
It brightens my day even more ..
I dont know about you ..
But hope ...
Im able to reach in deep , where your smile you keep ...
They say 'distance makes the heart grow fonder '
Well is that really true ..
Because that can't really be the only reason why , I love you '..
I think it's the sun , the moon and the stars above , they have conspired , to do this to us...
Well frankly, I can only talk for myself ..
But at this point of time ..
I'm happy and willing to walk a mile ...
It could be anywhere ... I don't really care ..
I'm not really fussy ..
But as long as I can hear you and your mad laugh .. And you don't leave me alone in the dark ..
I think we will both be fine ..
To sit by a Bon- fire and laugh and smile ..
I really don't know what else to say ..
Because I have said what's in my heart ..
Don't want to sound like someone escaped from a hall-mark card ...
But it's true...
I'm happy when I spend time with you ...
How ever it may be ...
It makes no difference to me ...feel like laughing , talking, smiling , giggling, hugging , kissing , cuddling ...
Ha ha ha crazy me .....




Sent from my iPhone

2 comments: