From my kitchen to yours

From my kitchen to yours

Monday, July 12, 2010

DEAR ARSHAD, PRAY THE MUSIC GOES ON FOREVER.....

Gosh this was the most fun thing i have done since a very very long time, dancing is my 1st love, eating my 2nd, feeding others my 3rd, etc etc, but to dance again on stage was as thrilling as it has always been , and this is one part of my life that i miss the most, dont miss being on camera or being a familiar face, but miss the adrenalin rush, my heart beating fast and the immense pleasure of letting the music take over....
Thank you Arshad for making this possible again, and dear Vaibhavi who just made me fly...

"Dear Arshad, pray the music goes on forever......

11 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am sure u both will be fantastic on Dancing with the Stars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were great and both of you looked so good together..wish your dance was for some more time..congrats both of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg maria u dance with such grace and elegance..lovely! only a dancer can understand the amt of hard work that goes into a 1 min performance..case in point myself ::)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, you were awesome! It was a treat watching you both dance, after such a long long time.. I just wished it was longer.

    Love your blog. Waiting for some lipsmaking non-veggie recipes from your kitty after the sweet nothings :)

    Rupa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly said... Wish The Music Goes On Forever.... You were a breeze, So Poised, So Elegant.. A Natural !!! Was A Delight Watching You !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this one, I truly did, and loved you in it too! Also am thrilled to find another passionate baker!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh God Maria.... i dint know u can dance.. n watching this is really a surprise treat..U both r great dancers n i know everybody's eyes were captured only n only by u as I cud'nt take ma eyes away watching U.... Bahut pyaara dance tha.... luv u.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Maria, both you guys were fantastic and it was very artistically done! Managed to reach your blogspot after much searching...looking forward to trying out your recipes. Today am gonna try your 'Mouth melting hot chicken nibbles'. Just one suggestion, your blogspot layout colour (blue) should be even more light coloured, as reading the 'Labels' is slightly strenuous as it is in ble again. Hope you take the feedback positevly :). At the end of it, may I add, reaallyyyy nice of you to start a blogspot with recipes by your own self. This is one thing people are not really generous sharing. And celebrities least of all!!!

    ReplyDelete