From my kitchen to yours

From my kitchen to yours

Friday, December 16, 2016

YOU WILL LOVE ...

The most beautiful part of life is that you can love.
And that by far is the most honest thing you will ever do.
Because you are what your heart feels and you are made up of the secrets you keep.
And this is what actually exudes on your face.
There is more often than not, no real reason anyone can give you , as to why they  love someone, There are no explanations.
I have really done a deep self analysis about why I love who I do, and I'm sorry I cannot help you..
I'm as clueless ha ha ha

Except for the fact, that love makes you feel more alive that probably climbing to the top of a mountain or diving into the deep blue.
Ask me I have done both.
And love wins, by the widest margin, all the time.

The best part is , it can be done without anyone's permission or any restriction.
You are free to love who you want and as much as you want .

But the thing is this, the object of your affection may or may not feel the same.
And even if they do or dont, let me say this..
Actually let me not say anything..
Its nice when you find your own path..

We all come from different spaces.
We all go through life, carrying so much in our hearts.
That sometimes it's best , if you can stop trying to figure whether you are loved back or not .
Even if you did know the answer to that, would it change the intensity of your feelings.
I don't really think so.
We all love .
There is not a single person in the world who does not...
It's just not possible...
If you are alive , you will love...
It's a given .
It's like Einstein's equation E=mc2 ..
And now, just stop trying to question it..

So no matter , how inquisitive or how crazily and deeply in love you are.
Just remember this , sometimes searching for answers, just leads to a huge waste of time.
There is a lot of power and healing in Love.
So use all the love in your heart to do good and help yourself or someone else.

I was once told .
That people who are not together in the same space..
Can sometimes just feel the person they love, in every breath..
Now if that is not love..
I cannot understand it better..
It's because..
It's an energy so powerful , that it permeates through the universe and touches the ones you love.
So can you just imagine what it could do  to you .
There is so much good that comes out of just loving.

But with loving , comes great responsibility..
We all like to catch it, hold on to it and never let it escape..
The thing is this, Love is actually a free bird , and does not need any one's permission to stay or fly away..
So as you walk through life, you will get to know love better..
And if you don't learn fast..
Love will take you on a whirlwind dance , so that you do understand, how to tango, waltz, cha-cha , hustle, street style jazz ballet or just simply sway your hips...

And it always leaves you richer..
Always..
You discover you..
Love helps you realise your dreams..
Pushes you to achieve them..
Makes you bold enough to reach for the stars..
Because it teaches you to love yourself first ..
Not in a I,me,myself way, but in a wholesome beautiful way..
It makes you less judgmental ..
It makes you realise, we all carry tides of feelings not expressed and ranges of emotional baggage, And we all go through life , and operate from that plain, peak or valley that we are in ,at that point of time..
More often than not, the ones who laugh the loudest, carry tears in their hearts..

So yup ..
When you meet love..
Look him in the eye, laugh with him, listen to what he does not say and listen keenly to the music he plays..
I know, you will learn a lot..
The best kind of love, is the kind that actually pulls you out of your deep slumber, and peels off the layers and leaves you bare..

So today I watched La La Land..
And yup, as expected, I totally loved it ..
It explained, love to you in the most poignant, melodic, fluid and heart-breaking way.
It showed you the truth of life..

And yup, like Mia said to Sebastian  in the movie..
It is true, some people you will just just love for the rest of your life..










3 comments: