From my kitchen to yours

From my kitchen to yours

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ABANDON...

I used to be a bit wary of how I feel..
Like I was stuck in a never ending dream...

But I realised that...
You are like me, in more ways, that you would ever know ..
Your blood is as red , as what pulsates through me ..
Your heart beats to a rhythm as old as the mountains with snow ..
Inhaling each breath , the same air that roams the earth so free
You still need water to quench your thirst , or then sometimes wine ..
You have hands that want to hold ..
And lips that want to possess ..
You have eyes than yearn a gaze ..
And salty tears that sometimes over take a maze ..
A maze that exists only in the mind ..

Love is simple, not unkind ..
It wants to share , all that it owns without a care ..
To quench ones thirst without a goblet of fire ..
But just with an insanity divine ..

I feel a love ..
Or just a madness in time ..
It has wound around me like beautiful vine...
It holds me tight when I tremble in plight ..
And let's me loose, when I want to take flight ..
It takes over my senses with drunken abandon..
It sears through my soul sometimes and plunges like a knife ..
And also heals me , with just the silence of the night ..

I'm earth and fire ..
Night and day!
Calm and volatile!
Winter and spring!

And there is nothing, that I want to bring ..
That I have not already shared ..
I hold no chamber of secrets ..
My heart just leads straight to the core of me ..
Where , if you ever you pushed open the gossammer door....

You would know ..
That I truly do love you so ..

I don't need nothing ..
And no matter what  ..

I know I'm not here alone ..
You walk this path with me ..
Each and every day..
In every waking moment ,in every sleepy night time...

But you will never know ..
How it feels to love so very deep...
Or will never really be able to feel this
Amalgamation in contradiction ..

I think it's the woman in me ..
That walks a path with a knowing ..
That she will always be ..
The one ..
The one who was not afraid ..
To love and love some more..
With a shiny beaming heart or one that has fallen many times...

So walk beating heart ..

Walk to your throne ..
You are the queen of your soul ..

And I know these seem like meagre words in time ..
But if you can embrace the depth, of my breath in the words that I say ..
They will sear your soul forever and a day ..

But now I'm just going to sit in my world and feel a pulse that beats, just as fast as mine ..

19 comments:

  1. So nice yaa..beautifully written,
    you are awesome..

    Aryan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ye muffins kamal hai..aur khao muffins..haha

      Delete
  2. Just Beautiful!!! Love it.

    Suzette D'Penha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria,
    You know all your writings always bring out the one emotion so strongly than any other, Love. I am amazed at how much love your heart has and then some. Not everyone can feel and experience love the way you do and for that I respect you even more. More power to your pen! :-) Loved these lines..

    "I feel a love ..
    Or just a madness in time ..
    It has wound around me like beautiful vine...
    It holds me tight when I tremble in plight ..
    And let's me loose, when I want to take flight ..
    It takes over my senses with drunken abandon..
    It sears through my soul sometimes and plunges like a knife ..
    And also heals me , with just the silence of the night .."

    I'm glad I read this piece now and not a month late.. :-)

    Warm regards,
    muZer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Muzer,
      I thank you for always walking through my words with so many of your beautiful words ....

      Delete
  4. maria is on writing spree!! Yayyy!! i can so relate to your feeelings about love. it indeed is very simple and wants to share. looking forward to some more good writings from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! you are blessed as not everyone has the treasure of words...shabdon ki jadoogar ho tum MAria, keep it up!!

    Your fan
    Raman
    Niagara Falls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful maria...every blog of urs has extreme love passing tru to who ever reads it..feels really nice to receive much positivity from u tru ur blog,I sincerely thank u for these sweet words for urs which touches my heart every single time i read ur blog...it makes my dull day to a positive one...this is d month of love & happiness as v celebrate Christmas hope to read much more frm u dis month so that we r filled with more and more love...love u maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always.....simply love the way you write and can relate to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria, Can you please share recipe of baked whole pumpkin.Saw picture on twitter and it really looks good.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gorgy !!!

    I love all your poetries, especially the recent one "ABANDON..." , its so moving.
    i kinda of lost in it.

    Keep writing, u r an amazing and very engaging writer.

    Love U :)

    Vandana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Maria, Hope everything is fine with you since it too long there is no write up from your side. Do keep writing and share the recipes.

    Best regards

    Sujata Venu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love To Read Ur Blog and m a huge fan of ur

    ReplyDelete