From my kitchen to yours

From my kitchen to yours

Thursday, July 26, 2012

A PLACE I CALL MY OWN ...

Blissfully asleep in a space I call my own..
Where when I peep, I see all of the universe so blue and green ..


My hideout..
My sanctuary...
The one I go to when I need to talk to myself all alone...

It's high on a cliff and only I know the path ..
And no one can find me..
Once I have locked the map to my heart ..

It's beautiful..
This place of solitude of mine...
Amongst waves gnashing along the hill, and whales swimming with abandon...
The sun shines bright in a sky ,of the most beautiful blue...
And birds, whisper to me of things I never knew...

I sit facing a calming blue..
And talk to the one ...
I most want to talk to...

It's wonderful this place ,that is all about solace..
Because I can invite who ever I want ...
And they always oblige, I meet them with arms wide open and my broadest happiest smile..
I bare my soul...
Say things I really want to ..
Things I would probably only say when I am  all alone...
And when it's all done...
Your conversation is carried up , to the sun, through the clouds,
And peace washes on your face like a beautiful shroud..

I have a mirror here, that shows me a truth so bare...
That when the wind howl's around ..
I don't even care...

Calm, peaceful, soothed and loved is what I feel...
Sometimes feel , this could just be a dream...
But this is my nook, my reality, with no half truths or shadows..
What is.... is, and what will be, will be..

Maybe one day I will invite you there..
Just to let you see what I see..
A peek into this heart of mine...
And share with you..... all !
Over a glass of wine..

A universe filled with love and emotions, that sometimes are as still as waters that run deep...
And sometimes as bounding as the waves that run to the sandy shores to meet ...

Who am I ?
What do I hold?
Where do I walk?
In this earthly world...

I just know that I have to be the person , I was sent to be...
Love as much as I can possibly...
Spread smiles..
Hug the ones that need some hold, when life gets out of control...
Listen more than I can speak...
And never be fearful of small talk...
Never be afraid to walk a mile..
All alone or sometimes with a soul, for a while..
But walk ,I will till the rainbows end....

And yes ,will live life always in hope ..
That tomorrow I will have a day , better than today..

So with an open heart, filled with love..
I have traversed far and wide..
And will continue to face the sun..and leave all the shadows behind...

I was made to love ...
And no matter what ...
That's what I will do ..

Because when you walk with love ...
Only what's true will come to you ...

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful words,/I was made to love ....thats what I will do/ Difficult at times but that's the spirit. Enjoyed reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blessed Maria. This is beautiful :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....!!! Mam.....how could u write ur feelings in such a beutiful way....i m very very very very....lucky to have a beautiful ANGEL in mah life....actually i was in anger before reading ur words...n thn juz got so calm n feeling so relax as i started reading this....seriously tell u Mam...ur juz amazing....lotsa love frm me...tc....:) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Disha,
      Thank you so much for your very kind words ..

      Delete
  4. Dear Maria

    U definitely reach each heart dat reads ur blog.Ur expression for writing is beautiful. Being a hard core Saggitarian I can relate to each n everything u hv written so far.
    Thanks for sharing it n bringing smiles to r life thru ur Words.
    God Bless.
    Much luv
    Gouri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Gouri,
      Thank you so much ..
      And God bless you too ...

      Delete
  5. it is really awsum..... loved 2 read it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. U r blessed to have such a vide variety of talent. Love all your blogs. U r insipration to many. Keep entertainings us by sharing your thoughts. Do visit my blog if u have a minute to spare..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Gopinath,
      Thank you so much for visiting ..
      And your encouraging words ..

      Delete
  7. Your blog is eat love dance pray and hug in the truest sense :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muchas Gracias Maria,

    This is your very own place. To weave these wonderful quilts of thoughts that i can come up to on a cold winter morning and sit and feel warm. Or like a bowl of piping hot minestrone soup that can warm the body and soul. So have fun! isse apna hi ghar samjho, this blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hellllllllllo Maria

    This is so your place. To weave those warm quilts of blogs that I can come to on a cold winter morning. Instant warmth. Or like a bowl of piping hot minestrone soup that can warm the body and soul. So walk tall with your gang of gals and write your blogs in this special place which is like no other, cause it's an original!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aila do do comments. Sorry My bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha you are funny...
      But thank yo for always visiting ....

      Delete