From my kitchen to yours

From my kitchen to yours

Saturday, February 25, 2012

HAVE YOU EVER...


Have you ever lay your head on your pillow and heard a heart beat..
Have you ever heard a song play in the silence of your heart..
Have you ever felt arms hold you tight while you sat in your bed reading a book at night..
Have you ever felt some one call your name, while you were walking alone in the rain ..
Have you ever felt a sleepy breath , while you were alone in your bed..
Have you ever felt a kiss that made you feel complete bliss...
Have you ever felt someone look deep into your eyes, while you wiped your tears with tissue wipes...
Have you ever felt someone hold your hand , while you were watching the sunset sitting in the sand ..
Have you ever heard someone serenade you , while you watched the moon , with your arms wrapped around you tight..
Have you ?

So what do I call this ...
What do I say..
Is this love ...
Or my heart is having a field day ...
It's a nameless part of me ..
It's feelings that I feel...
It's my "have you ever" time ...
It's just a collection of moments...
Most times life takes you for a walk without really saying much ..
And so I'm walking and meandering and finding my way...
And know my heart reaches out to you and touches you ...every single day..
The sun , a flower, breeze, snow, mountains, waves, an ocean shore, stupid lyrics or a rhyme ...
So I'm just loving..
It's like I can do nothing else ..
I can't switch myself off or say ... Stop...
So I'm walking on familiar paths...
But can't find any foot steps no more
Guess the winds blew them away ...
I don't really know ..

It's the same blue sky , the same pretty clouds...
The same wind tousling my hair...

I stand here and think of you and all that you said ...
And wonder ..
Have you ever...
Have you ever felt the way I felt ..

8 comments:

  1. Bade acche lagte hain... ye dharati.... ye nadiyan.... ye raina.... aur tum... Maria, ma girl. Beautiful. Peace out. have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sneha,
    Thanks a ton...
    And you write beautifully too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anonymous,
    Me alegro por ti :o)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deseo que podria decir lo mismo para usted (())

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Anonymous,
    Por lo que no eres feliz para mi???...
    that's not very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cada palabra oaccion tiene una mujer de igual respuesta ...........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Anonymous,
    No entiendo......

    ReplyDelete