From my kitchen to yours

From my kitchen to yours

Sunday, January 22, 2012

BE...





I think I should run away .. sometimes I need to go and sit alone on a distant shore ..
Just hang with the rain falling on my face and waves lapping at my feet at their own languid caressing pace..
Need to listen to my heart beat ,
And make some sense of what I feel and what I'm doing ..
Sometimes life just has it's own way of standing like a smiling stranger in your path..
I'm still wondering who I am ...
Should I walk forward ,smile and hang a while ..
Should I sit ...
Just sometimes feel complete bliss ...


Have been thinking of people in my life I have met ...
Who are no longer here...
But have left me tons of love and guidance instead ..
Have said things to me I could not really fathom , because I was too caught up with the cobwebs in my head ..

Today I feel a different light ..
It's luminous and wraps me in moments that make me face what I cannot escape ..
Colours of the rainbow that's what I see..
And am faced with reality ...
A face so clear is beaming back at me ..

I love that I can love , with my whole heart and soul..
And give all I have ..
Till my spirit has soared ..
But it also frightens me a bit ..
This new heart of mine...
This person bursting out is someone I never knew ..
So I'm taken aback , by who she is and what she holds..
Feel shy and bold , trusting and willing to walk a mile or more , up a path I don't really know ..
I'm gonna be running up the mountain and down a hill .. Swim a bit and lie still ..
Bathe in the moon-lite and run with the sun ..
And smile and talk till the day is done ..
And if you do think I'm crazy ..
I'm open to opinions, feel free , let me know !!
But right now I'm running...
To the ocean shore ..
Will sit in twilight ...
It's that time I love the most when the sky is ablaze in colours of gold ..
It scatters the earth with warm sparkling dust ...
And that where I wanna be ...
I must ...
Run my fingers into sand , pick up sea shells that have travelled the earth so well
To inhale the mist of the sea..to sometimes just close my eyes and be ...
To have and to hold ..
To stare into the setting sun ..just the two of us..
My heart and me ...

7 comments:

  1. Hi Maria,

    I love reading your blog and the posts you write are so meaningful..however off late, you sound a little depressed in your tweets and posts. Keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see sudden change in your blog topic from supermom to a disturbed person. hope all is well. but i enjoy all ur blogs.happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see sudden change in your blog topic from supermom to a disturbed person. hope all is well. but i enjoy all ur blogs.happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Crypticrow,
    Thank you...

    Dear Anonymous,
    Really, ha ha ha , well all's well with lil ms sunshine...

    Dear Gopinath,
    Disturbed person..
    Oh my God...
    Ha ha ha ...thank you for your concern ...you have a great week too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Maria,

    Whenever I'm faced with certain questions about life, your post comes as the answer to most of the questions...and I feel light.

    Well written :)

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sophia Ali,
    WoW...I'm truly happy that , what I write helps you find answers to most of your questions...
    Well what can I say..I'm just always full of questions ...
    So will wait for the universe to answer me ...
    Will just stay smiling till then ......

    ReplyDelete