From my kitchen to yours

From my kitchen to yours

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My little phone ....

My phone does not buzz any more ..
Think its lost it's voice ..from all the times it has to go ping ping ..
Because of the umpteen times my phone rings ..
I have very talkative friends you see ..
Who talk as much as me ..
Who make me laugh and giggle till im rolling off the bed ..
Some say stuff that crack me ..
Some say stuff .. That makes me blush ...
Some say crazy stuff that stays in my head ..
To make me ponder awhile ..

Or maybe ,my phone is just resting a bit..
She is getting re-charged ..
Since all the ones I keep in touch with ..
Have gone away ...
To holiday , do a play and on a sabbatical..
..maybe I'm just used to them .. They have become a habit ..
Is that the truth or is she just tired of all the voices in her head ...
Well she has listened to me talk like a waterfall ...
And also heard me laugh , while I rolled in green grass,
Heard me giggle with the girls ..
And coo to my babies at home ...
Heard me sigh , heard sleepy breaths..
Heard my plans about various lands that I want to traverse and people I want to meet..
Has heard music with me ...
Heard me smile, whisper , sing , yawn ..
To a strumming far beyond ...
Heard me say funny things...
And laugh my head off ..
Heard me smile , while my eyes were glistening for quite a while..
Well it's been with me a while ..
And most times when I'm about to say stuff I must not ...
It goes ping .. Ping .. And then off...
But do I ever listen , do I let it be ..
No .. No .. Not at all .. Stupid impulsive me ..
I get no peace, till I have said all that in my heart ..
And let me say ...
That's really really stupid not smart ...
Well , I love my phone and all the mad memories I have ..
Photographs of smiling faces..
Voices I love ..
Songs that play in my head ...
Before I go to bed ..
She is my most prized possession...
She all my secrets keeps ...
She knows my voice when I'm bursting with happiness and when I see grey clouds ahead ..
But ... What the he'll am I doing talking about my phone ...
When I should , shut my eyes and go to bed..
The sky is dark and the wind blows cold ...
But my heart is warm , with all the moments I hold ..
And thank you for another day ..
To a bright blue sky and an Eskimo nose ...
Tomorrow .. Will sit in the sun ..
And live for the moment ..
Will smile , be nice and cook my heart out...
It's what makes me happy , if ever I feel blue .
it's like the whole universe has engulfed me in his arms and Is whispering...
Ich liebe dich ...



Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. ICH LIEBE DICH TOO...... Loved reading this so funns ! Keep writing your awesome ....

    ReplyDelete