From my kitchen to yours

From my kitchen to yours

Thursday, October 13, 2011

MISSING ....

Missing
I'm so far away from home ...
From everyone that I can call my own...
From my towel to my pillow..
From my kitchen to Taz my puppy  lying in his own space...
There are no pictures on the wall...
No phone calls buzzing at all..
No kids to hug ...
And nothing to scream about...
No tantrums to throw , with the people I know...
No door bells ringing, no Pav-walla bringing,
warm hot breads that I love to have with Amul butter, sitting on my bed....
Have a few friends that keep in touch ...
And wait for my phone to beep...
To  see their name light up my screen, is just so awesome ,I feel....
I know each one has their own life to lead...
And they still make time ...
They are my pieces of gold...
All encrusted with diamonds and rubies and other pretty shining things...
But I miss them , all these wonderful pieces of my life...
And when one goes missing ...
Feel like ,"Mary , who lost her little lamb...
And I can't seem to rest , till I know where is my pet ...
Is this good , is this bad, I don't know and don't really care...
I'm me ...
And if in life any of you do decide, to never stay in touch ...
Please just leave a note or text saying Good-bye ...
Yes I will cry , but what the he'll...
We live on earth , here is where we dwell...
And will meet at some point of time ...
And when that happens , let me say this ....
After I hug you and kiss you tight and give you my biggest and brightest smile ...
 I will punch you , with all my might, not because you went away, but because you wasted precious time...where we could have, laughed, giggled, travelled , sipped wine, watched sunsets and slept with a smile !!!!!
So at the end all I wanna do is live like a butterfly, travel from flower to flower , flutter and make you smile , every time I cross you by.....
To the ones who bring me love , it does not matter where you are, when I close my eyes...
You are smiling back at me ...
And in my heart, you will always stay ...
Till all my breath is taken away ,,,,

7 comments:

  1. Dear Maria, I can see what a loving friend u will be to those who know you! The line I liked the most is "So at the end all I wanna do is live like a butterfly, travel from flower to flower , flutter and make you smile"

    Live like a butterfly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your expression...you are so pure at heart..wish I was one of those lucky people to whom you smile!
    Lots of love,
    Keep smiling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. iii lllloooooouuuvvee this!!! exactly how i feel...wish i could express it as beautifully as you do though...
    Praying for ur eternal happiness Marie... u r one of my favourite beings!!
    Anamika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jovy,
    Thank you sooooo much

    Dear Sleeping Sun,
    I smile at everyone who smiles at me ...
    This is a written smile ..

    Dear Anamika,
    Wowiiiieeeee...that is so sweet ...
    Please come back soon again .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dis is soo pure and straight from thr heart:)
    Sunia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sunia...
    Thank you ...
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart ....

    ReplyDelete